- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
Dry absorption tower
Packed towers are used for furnace gas drying and sulfur trioxide absorption for sulfuric acid production. The tower body is a steel shell lined with asbestos board and then lined with acid-resistant ceramic tiles. The filler is a porcelain stepped ring or saddle ring, etc. There are two types of eliminators: wire mesh eliminator and fiber eliminator. There are two common forms of acid distributors: trough tube type and tube type.
Slot-tube acid distributor with anode protection
In recent years, the emerging high-strength packed tower has the characteristics of high gas velocity and low packing height. The new technology and structural characteristics require circulating sulfuric acid to be quickly and evenly distributed along the tower section. The trough-tube type acid distributor with anode protection has the characteristics of high acid distribution points per unit area to meet this requirement, and it is the new favorite and development direction of acid distributors in dry absorption towers in recent years.
Horizontal concentrated acid circulation tank
The structure of the horizontal concentrated acid circulation tank is a steel horizontal cylinder, and the steel shell is lined with asbestos board and then lined with acid-resistant ceramic tiles.
Finished product storage tank