- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
Wet electric demister
Pollution such as sulfur dioxide, nitrogen oxides, and fine particulate matter (PM2.5) has become a prominent environmental pollution problem in my country. Since 2013, the state and departments at all levels have successively promulgated strict laws on the prevention and treatment of air pollution. Our company responded quickly and took the lead in the development of the wet electric demister (WESP), which can be widely used in the treatment of waste gas from coal-fired power plants, chemical, petrochemical, non-ferrous metal smelting, iron and steel, coking, biological, pharmaceutical and other industries. It can effectively remove the acid mist, aerosol particles, dust and other harmful impurities in the exhaust gas, especially the removal of fine particles such as PM2.5.