- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
Crude benzene tube heating furnace
The tubular heating furnace is the main equipment in the benzene elution section, and its function is to heat the benzene-rich oil to 180°C~190°C, while superheating the direct steam used for benzene removal to 400°C to 450°C. The furnace tubes of the radiant chamber are arranged around the riser pipe for heating rich oil, and the heat exchange tubes of the convection chamber are arranged for heating steam. The furnace is lined with light refractory castables. The chimney is equipped with an adjusting flap, and the combustion device uses a multi-function burner, which is safe and reliable and has high combustion efficiency.