- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
Electric tar (dust) trap (high-efficiency electrostatic equipment)
The tar and dust in the gas have a great impact on the application and pressurization of the gas. Therefore, in the gas production process, it plays an important role in the normal operation of the equipment in the gas purification section. Important role.
The electric filters that people often say in gas purification are generally honeycomb electric tar traps, X-tube electric tar traps, wet electrostatic precipitators, and sleeve-type electric tar traps. Four categories of devices. Electric filter is an efficient gas purification equipment. It is an ideal equipment for gas purification in coke ovens, blue charcoal furnaces, producers, two-stage furnaces, and upright furnaces. It is widely used in coking, fertilizer, city gas, building materials, ceramics, metallurgy, etc. Enterprise production process.
There are four types of gas purification equipment manufactured by our company (this sample focuses on two types of high-efficiency type)
1. Honeycomb electric tar catcher series: JY-FD-III (processing gas volume 3800-95000 m³/h)
2. Wet electrostatic precipitator series: JY-SGD-II (processing air volume 4500-62000 m³/h)
Honeycomb, tubular, and electric tar traps are widely used in coking plants, blue coal plants, ceramic plants, city gas, fertilizer plants, mainly for tar removal, light oil, In processes with low and low content; wet electric precipitators are mainly used for the purification of water gas, semi-water gas and producer gas using anthracite and coke as raw materials.