- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
The structure of the sulphur incinerator is a horizontal steel cylinder lined with insulation bricks and refractory bricks. Three baffle retaining walls are arranged in the furnace body, the first retaining wall is provided with a lower channel, and the second and third retaining walls are arranged in a lateral direction according to the position of the air outlet. In order to ensure that the sulfur vapor and air can be fully mixed and burned, and to avoid the generation of sublimated sulfur, a secondary air inlet is set between the second and third retaining walls. At present, all domestic sulphur-burning sulphuric acid and sulphuric acid enterprises adopt sulfur incinerators to produce sulfur dioxide gas technology.