- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
Inclined tube settler
The inclined tube settler is a liquid-solid separation device designed by using the "shallow pool sedimentation principle". Compared with the advection sedimentation tank, the inclined tube settler has the characteristics of small footprint, large processing capacity and high precipitation efficiency. Its moderately advanced technology and moderate price make it widely used in the purification and dilute acid treatment procedures of sulfuric acid plants. .