- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
Plastic electric mist eliminator
The electric mist eliminator is a high-efficiency device that uses the force of an electric field to achieve mist and impurity removal of the gas to be purified. According to the material, it can be divided into three types: lead, plastic and conductive glass steel; according to the shape of the precipitation electrode, it can be divided into three types: tube type, plate type and honeycomb. In terms of material, the most widely used plastic electric mist eliminator is plastic. The conductive glass fiber reinforced plastic electric mist eliminator has the characteristics of relatively small area and large processing gas volume, and its application in the sulfuric acid industry has shown an upward trend in recent years.