- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
The high-efficiency scrubber is composed of three parts: inverted nozzle, nozzle and sump. When the gas to be purified enters the reverse nozzle from top to bottom, the scrubbing liquid is sprayed upward from the nozzle, and the gas-liquid two-phase collision at high speed will form a bubble zone. Efficient mass transfer, heat transfer and dust removal operations can be carried out in the foam area. High-efficiency scrubbers have the characteristics of strong adaptability to gas volume fluctuations, so they are widely used in smelting gas sulphuric acid plants with large gas volume fluctuations. Because it is easy to be large-scaled, it has been widely used in large-scale pyrite sulphuric acid plants in recent years.