- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
Hollow scrubber is abbreviated as empty tower and is often used as the first-stage scrubbing equipment. The structure of the empty tower is a hollow cylinder. The scrubbing liquid is sprayed from nozzles set at the top of the tower and the middle of the tower. Dust removal, mass transfer, and heat transfer function, and the gas from the empty tower is reduced to the index temperature. The empty tower has the characteristics of low resistance, not easy to block and easy to realize large-scale, so it is more used in large sulfuric acid plants.