- What is the working principle of desulfurization and denitrification
- Talking about the structure and working principle of desulfurization tower
- The non-electric industry is different from the ultra-low power industry, and emission limits and technologies cannot be simply copied
- Northeast Pharmaceutical's pharmaceutical capital enterprise has started construction recently
- India cancels anti-dumping measures against China's hydrofluoric acid
- Application and development prospects of new desulfurization technology
- What are the desulfurization technologies?
- What are the uses of sulfuric acid?
- Announcement on Issuing the National Standard "Code for Installation and Acceptance of Coking Machinery and Equipment"
- Hydrogen purification device effectively improves the purity of polysilicon
Cyclone dust collector is a common gas-solid separation equipment. When the dust-containing gas enters the cyclone dust collector from the intake pipe at an appropriate speed, it will rotate in the annular space between the exhaust pipe and the cylinder, and then exit the exhaust pipe from the outside of the cyclone. The dust-containing gas uses centrifugal force to separate the gas and solid particles in the equipment. Cyclone dust collector has the characteristics of low investment, simple structure, convenient maintenance and relatively high dust removal efficiency, so it has a wide range of applications in the sulfuric acid industry.